Old and the Same


It’s comforting to know that certain things about yourself are immutable. Like this morning, after days of googling, I finally unearthed a 17-year-old video clip that explains my LiveJournal post from January 5th 2006, and it made my fucking day. Because, my friends, it is a perfect example of how easily my day can still be made by a simple late night appearance by a boyfriend of old. Turns out that the Internet Archive has the entire episode of Late Night with Conan O’Brien containing the exact moment when I decided that Andy Serkis was hot. Groundbreaking discovery, I know.






Oh boy. That pile of beautiful curly hair. The tight muscle-defining shirt with the colormatched waistcoat and jeans. Seeing him imitate apes and ring junkies again… yeah I’m still a sucker for that shit. And here it is for my future reference:

Andy on Conan!



Comments

Popular Posts